White Aniracetam Powder 72432-10-1 API Active Pharmaceutical
1. Product name: aniracetam
2. Product alias: 1-p-anisoyl-2-pyrrolidinone; Ampamet; Aniracetam.
1 - (4 - methoxybenzoyl) pyrrolidin - 2 - one; Ro 13-5057;
3. CAS no. : 72432-10-1
4. Molecular formula: C12H13NO3
5. Molecular weight: 219.23700
6. Appearance and properties: white crystal or crystalline powder
7. Density: 1.15 g/mL (lit.)
8. Melting point: - 58 ° C (lit.)
9. Boiling point: 126-129 ° C (lit.)
10. Flash: 118 ° F
11. Index of refraction: n20/D 1.344(lit.)
12. Water solubility: Reacts
13. Stability: stable at normal temperature and pressure
14. Storage conditions: refrigerated seal.
15. Steam density: 4.9 (vs air)
Certificate of Analysis:
|Production date||2019.8.20||Shelf date||2021.8.19|
|Standard adopted||Complies with the requirements of SFDA of China|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.037%|
Anisetan is a cyclization derivative of amido-butyric acid, which
is used for improving brain function. It selectively ACTS on the
central nervous system through the blood-brain barrier. It can
activate the metabolism of brain cells and protect nerve cells.
This product can also affect the glutamate receptor system and
produce a stimulating effect. It can also improve the ability of
the cortex to resist hypoxia and prevent learning and memory loss
caused by various , hypercapnia, scopolamine, or electroconvulsion.
This product has no sedative or exciting effect, and has no
vasodilator effect. Animal experiments have proved that this
product has a good promotion effect on the memory reproduction
process of normal rats' discrimination learning, can resist the
memory decline caused by hypoxia, and can effectively improve the
memory disorder caused by some reasons.
It is clinically used to treat mild to moderate vascular dementia
and alzheimer's disease with impairment of learning, memory and
cognitive function. It is also used for memory impairment after
stroke, benign memory impairment in middle and old age and delayed
brain development in children.